Rachel Misch, PA-C is a respected and valuable member of Dermatology Associates and Reflections Med Spa.
As a Certified Physician Assistant, Rachel diagnoses and treats routine adult and pediatric dermatologic disorders. She performs skin exams, annual skin cancer screenings and in office procedures such as biopsies, cryosurgery and electrodessication and curettage. She also specializes in treating patients with acne and acute and chronic rashes. Patients may visit Rachel at Reflections MedSpa where she performs cosmetic procedures such as Botox, Dermal Fillers, Intense Pulse Light, Photo Dynamic Therapy, Laser Hair Removal, Chemical Peels, Micro-needling and Platelet Rich Plasma procedures, as well as Non-Ablative Laser resurfacing. She is also excited about offering the latest
technology in body sculpting, SculpSure.
Rachel is the whole package. Not only does she have the clinical and intellectual knowledge for diagnosing and treating, her personality, compassion and drive make her a superstar. Dr. Bedi immediately knew when she met her that she would be a perfect fit for our practice.
Rachel is a true native of Sarasota. She attended Cardinal Mooney High School where she met her now fiancé, Clark Horne. She enjoys spending her free time with her friends and family on the water or traveling. Her parents and siblings also reside in Sarasota and she takes pride serving her home town community.
Rachel is welcoming new and established patients and looks forward to meeting your cosmetic and dermatologic needs.
- Board Certified by National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Masters in Physician Assistant Studies: University of Florida
- Undergraduate: B.S. Family & Child Sciences, Honors- Magna Cum Laude
- Certified in IPL, Laser Hair Removal, Neurotoxins, Dermal Fillers, Photodynamic Therapy, PRP, Non-Ablative Laser Resurfacing and SculpSure Laser Body-Sculpting, Microneedling and Plasma Pen Fibroblast Skin Tightening
- Florida Academy of Physician Assistants Member
- American Academy of Physician Assistants Member
- Florida Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants Member
- Digestion & Depression: An evidence-based review
examining the effect of probiotics on depression