Monica Bedi, M.D. founded Dermatology Associates in November of 2002, and since that time has built a reputation for personal excellence in her practice. Board certified by the American Board of Dermatology, Dr. Bedi sees patients of all of all ages for comprehensive dermatologic care, including skin cancer, rashes and dermatologic surgeries. In 2007, she opened Reflections MedSpa, adjacent Dermatology Associates in order to offer the latest in non-invasive aesthetic rejuvenation in a private, individualized setting.
In 2008, Dermatology Associates expanded to Bradenton to better serve Manatee county residents and since that time we offer patient appointments in Lakewood Ranch and Ellenton.
In addition to her busy practice, Dr. Bedi enjoys teaching medical students and serves on faculty for Florida State University College of Medicine and volunteer attending at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine. Her love of teaching is seen further during her patient care. She is constantly striving to make patients feel comfortable and at ease to ensure that all their questions and concerns are addressed.
Dr Bedi enjoys spending time with her family, being involved with her children's school and after school activities and traveling. When she has time, she also likes to read and paint.
Dr. Bedi is proud of her commitment to provide outstanding, cutting edge dermatologic care, while maintaining a compassionate and friendly environment. She and her staff take pride in helping to serve the needs of the community.
- Certified by American Board of Dermatology
- Residency: University of South Florida College of Medicine/Moffitt Cancer Center
- Internship: Orlando regional Medical Center
- Medical Degree: University of Florida School of Medicine
- Undergraduate: B.S. Biochemistry Magna Cum Laude
- American Academy of Dermatology Member
- Sarasota County Medical Society
- Clinical Assistant Professor Florida State University College of Medicine
- Volunteer Clinical Attending Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine