Jennifer is honored to be a member of the Dermatology Associates team. She is a nationally certified Dermatology Physician Assistant, with a lifelong passion for medical, cosmetic, and surgical dermatology. She specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of skin, hair, and nail disorders, and loves to work as a team with her patients to achieve all medical and cosmetic needs.
Jennifer graduated with her Master of Medical Science degree as a Physician Assistant with honors at Nova Southeastern University in 2011. She completed her Diplomate Fellowship through the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants, and her internships in Plastic Surgery with the University of South Florida team at Tampa General Hospital. In addition to her experience in dermatology, she also has extensive experience working as an Emergency Physician Assistant at Bayfront Health St. Petersburg in the Trauma and Emergency Department, and served as the Lead Advanced Practitioner. Furthermore, she serves on the Board of Directors in the Florida Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants, and is active in leadership through the Florida Academy of Physician Assistants. Jennifer is passionate about education and provides continuing medical education lectures for Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology at the state conferences.
Jennifer has devoted her career to serving her patients and truly values the importance of giving back to her community. She has completed countless medical mission trips locally and internationally throughout Ghana, West Africa, Guatemala, the Appalachian Mountains, and other rural communities in the United States. In her spare time, Jennifer enjoys outdoor adventures with her family and friends, fishing, painting, traveling, racing triathlons, and teaching yoga classes.
- Certified Physician Assistant by National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Dermatology Diplomate Fellowship: Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Master of Medicine Degree: Nova Southeastern University
- Undergraduate: Methodist University, B.S. in Biology with concentration in Microbiology and Cell Biology
- Florida Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants Director at Large
- American Academy of Physician Assistants Fellow Member
- Florida Academy of Physician Assistants Fellow Member and Florida Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants Liaison
- Medical Missions Physician Assistant Volunteer throughout the US and internationally
- Bayfront Health St. Petersburg Hospital and Trauma Center